Casket Media is a podcast and blog helping small business owners like you
- save time so you can do more of what they enjoy
- insider tips to grow your business
- discover your true significance
Founded on the belief that “Life’s too short not to do what you love” – Travis Johansen.
From success to significance – what’s up with that?
Success can be defined multiple ways:
- positive physical body and energy levels
- time freedom to do what you love
- financial security where you don’t have to worry
Significance can be defined multiple ways:
- waking up in the morning excited to get out of bed
- sense of accomplishment when you lay your head down on the pillow at night
- feeling connected to your goals and where you are going in life
- seeing and hearing feedback that your work is making a real impact on real people
Casket Media interviews successful business owners that have not only found success but have found their significance.
As the great Zig Ziglar said it: “Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonable close to oxygen on the ‘gotta have it’ scale”.
The goal here at Casket Media is to help shorten the time it takes YOU to achieve success – however you choose to define it – so that you can start focusing on significance.
If Casket Media sounds interesting to you – please enter your email in the box below.
We won’t spam you 10x a day – promise!
When things actually get launched here it’d be very helpful to have a list of interested people to just spread the word in a coordinated way.
PS: Until the podcast launches, read the blog posts from the founder of Casket Media here on the blog.